Subject: Re: [xacml-comment] A question about x500Name-equal

The order of RDNs IS significant:

   "CN=Satoshi,O=IBM" is NOT equal to "O=IBM,CN=Satoshi"

The order of attribute-value pairs within a single RDN,
however, is not significant, since the rules for comparing
X.500 names require that all AV pairs within a single RDN
be re-ordered according to a specific rule (lexicographic?)
prior to comparison.  Such AV pairs are separated with "+"
I believe.

Anne Anderson