Subject: Re: [xacml-comment] Test cases for Attribute Selector

>> IIF002Request.xml also needs to be updated... attached.

In IIF002Request.xml, the namespace prefix "md" is not used at all.
Why do you think you need it?

Satoshi Hada
IBM Tokyo Research Laboratory
mailto:satoshih@jp.ibm.com

                      John Merrells
                      <merrells@jiffyso        To:       Satoshi Hada/Japan/IBM@IBMJP
                      ftware.com>              cc:       XACML COMMENT <xacml-comment@lists.oasis-open.org>
                      2003/03/06 14:03

Satoshi Hada wrote:

>I want to replace the six policy files for III F attribute selectors.
>I've added the namespace declaration to each file.
>xmlns:md="http://www.medico.com/schemas/record"

IIF002Request.xml also needs to be updated... attached.

John
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Request
      xmlns="urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:1.0:context"
      xmlns:md="http://www.medico.com/schemas/record"
      xsi:schemaLocation="urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:1.0:context
        cs-xacml-schema-context-01.xsd">
    <Subject>
        <Attribute
              AttributeId="urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:1.0:subject:subject-id"
              DataType="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string">
            <AttributeValue>Julius Hibbert</AttributeValue>
        </Attribute>
        <Attribute
              AttributeId
="urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:1.0:conformance-test:some-attribute"
              DataType="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string">
            <AttributeValue>riddle me this</AttributeValue>
        </Attribute>
    </Subject>
    <Resource>
        <Attribute
              AttributeId
="urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:1.0:resource:resource-id"
              DataType="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#anyURI">

<AttributeValue>http://medico.com/record/patient/BartSimpson</AttributeValue>

        </Attribute>
    </Resource>
    <Action>
        <Attribute
              AttributeId="urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:1.0:action:action-id"
              DataType="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string">
            <AttributeValue>read</AttributeValue>
        </Attribute>
    </Action>