Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: rgrzywinski@yahoo.com

Quick note:  it seems that the search index for the archives hasn't been updated since 2003-07-30.  Is there any way to get that updated to facilitate doing searches?

I have been tasked with examining policy that "spans the enterprise" to understand the problems and constraints to fully realize the promise of E-P3P.  On one side there is the network components with PCIM and COPS and on the other side is the web and a slew of disparate formats and HTTP.  My assumption is that the web will rally around XACML given the work bringing SAML and XACML together.

I noticed that the last references to the PCIM in the archives is way back in 2001.  I hope that the team has kept up with PCIM especially given the recent publication of the PCIMe (http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc3460.html).

--
Rob Grzywinski