Subject: Re: [xacml-comment] Public Comment

On 21 January, comment-form@oasis-open.org writes: [xacml-comment] Public Comment
 > Comment from: brendastephan@cuestasys.com
 >
 > Hi,
 >

 > This may be a dumb question, but we are trying to implement PEP and PDP for some web services. Not knowing anything about these things I did find you site and was able to get some information. What I was wondering if there is code available already that can be downloaded or used, modifided instead of us starting from scratch.
 >

 > Any information/help you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Look at the bottom of the XACML TC web site
(http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/xacml) where it says
"Available XACML Implementations".  Those are both PDP
implementations.

There are some research efforts to write XACML PEP interfaces,
but I don't think those are in a form you can use right now.

Anne
Sun Microsystems Laboratories
1 Network Drive,UBUR02-311     Tel: 781/442-0928
Burlington, MA 01803-0902 USA  Fax: 781/442-1692