Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: nur@is.pku.edu.cn

Dear Sir/Madam:

I am doing some research on RBAC model in XML based security framework, and read all specification of XACML. You provide the definition
of core RBAC and hierarchy RBAC profile of XACML.
now I am wondering if there is a possiblity of providing definition of separation of duty(static and dynamic), role cardinality in XACML.
In my opinion, using current standard to do so is
somehow difficult.
I am eager to know your opinion about this problem.
           thank you!