Subject: Re: [xacml-comment] Public Comment

It is out of scope for XACML core.  It might be acceptable as a Profile,
however.  I suggest you put together a proposal, send to the XACML TC,
and volunteer to join the TC to work on it if the TC is interested in
pursuing your proposal.

Unless you are willing to develop the profile and do most of the work
yourselves, with review and comment from the rest of the TC, I do not
think the TC will be interested.

Anne

--
Anne H. Anderson               Anne.Anderson@sun.com
Sun Microsystems Labs          1-781-442-0928