Subject: Re: [xacml-comment] Conformance tests

Hi,

We passed conformance tests you defined.
It was globally correct for us.
However, 4 files were not valid for us: IID029Policy2.xml,
IID030Policy2.xml, IIE001PolicySetId1.xml and IIE002PolicySetId1.xml.
 From our point of view, these files do not satisfy the XACML schema.
Indeed, they contain a Condition element with "FunctionId" attribute and
"AttributeValue" sub-element.

Frederic Deleon