Subject: Re: [xacml-comment] Public Comment

XACML does not currently have a profile for "Or-BAC" and there is no
work in progress on this topic.  Your e-mail is the first inquiry we
have received about it.

Work in the TC is driven by members who are interested in a particular
topic and are willing to serve as profile editors and contributors.  If
SVIF is interested in having an XACML profile for Or-BAC, one of your
members willing to lead such an effort might ask one of the two XACML TC
co-chairs if you could make a presentation to the TC to gauge interest.
  If there is sufficient interest, CVIF could join OASIS (if not already
a member) and one or more CVIF members could then join the XACML TC to
lead this effort.

It may also be the case that a new profile is not needed, and that
Or-BAC can be implemented using existing XACML mechanisms.  If you could
briefly summarize how it differs from ANSI RBAC, perhaps I or others
could give you some guidance.

Anne Anderson