Subject: About XACML Administrative policy

Dear XACML CommitteeŁ¬

The sentence "However, it does not constrain the element of the authorized administrative policy, unless there is a constraining condition on indirect delegates in administrative requests." in line 107-109 in XACML Administration Policy Draft 11,the semantics of it is not proper. I think the sentence should be "...unless there is a constraining condition on parent administrative policy."
The reason is there only some attribute value in indirect delegates in administrative requests, which can't state constraining condition. In the draft, element in an administrative policy states the constraining condition.

If there are some other reasons behind the sentence, pls let me know.

Best Regards

Li XiaoFeng
Email:xiaofeng03 (at) iscas (dot) cn lxf (at) is (dot) iscas (dot) ac (dot) cn
Department:LOIS,Institute of Software Chinese Academy of Sciences
Address:4# South Fourth Street, Zhong Guan Cun, Beijing,P.R. CHINA

2006-07-25