Subject: Re: [xacml-comment] A edit suggestion on XACML admnistrative policy

Thanks for the suggestion. I think I need to think a bit more about this
issue. When I read the text today, I also felt like the statement "as in
the core processing model" might be confusing since the target
evaluation has changed. Targets are part of rules and policies, so
policies and rules are not _really_ being evaluated like they used to be.

Regards,
Erik