Subject: XACML 2.0: Discrepancies

Please take a look, I think it needs to be fixed in
errata ...

1.Page 70:
“urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:2.0:resource:resource-id”

Everywhere else the URI for resource-id is:
urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:1.0:resource:resource-id

2. Please also check the definitions of
xpath-node-equal and xpath-node-match functions at
page 126. I got an impression from examples and
conformance tests that the "first" and "second"
arguments are swithced. The correct description for
xpath-node-equal:

This function SHALL take two
“http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string” arguments,
which SHALL be interpreted as XPath expressions, and
SHALL return an
“http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#boolean”. The
function SHALL return "True" if any
of the XML nodes in the node-set matched by the SECOND
argument equals, according to the
“op:node-equal” function [XF Section 13.1.6], any of
the XML nodes in the node-set
matched by the FIRST argument.

Be a better friend, newshound, and