Subject: Re: [xacml-comment] xacml-3.0-profile-webservices-spec-v1-wd-10 <--Other bugs & script

Oleg Gryb schrieb:
> my $start = 'urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml';
> my $one = 'urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:1';
> my $two = 'urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:2';

I think you can have a broader approach here: Just take the last
component (e.g. "subject-id" for URNs, or the fragment identifier for
URLs) as the key to the dictionary, and make sure that all namespaces
that use this name are the same. This approach has the advantage that it
extends easily to XACML 3.0 as well.

Roland