Subject: Re: [xacml-comment] Version matching for a PolicySetIdReference

Once again, I didn't choose my wording carefully enough.

My example is that a policy having version "2.0" doesn't match the
following:

<PolicySetIdReference earliestVersion="1.0" latestVersion="3.0">

The reason is that section 5.10 requires that "the referenced policy set
MUST match all expressions". The word "match" is not explained further
in this section.

Then, in section 5.13, there is some definition of the matching
operation. From this definition, it is obvious that "2.0" matches
neither "1.0" nor "3.0". But exactly these matches are required by
section 5.10.

Maybe I'm just too picky on the wording. The intended meaning is clear
to me. I just think that the current text doesn't reflect the intention.

Roland