Subject: XACML grammar in Relax NG

Would the TC consider producing a normative Relax NG grammar for XACML
messages and artifacts?  This could be either instead of, or in addition
to, the XSD currently provided.

Or would a TC member volunteer to contribute informative RNG files
corresponding to each XSD?

Either approach would benefit XACML developers who use an
RNG/RNC-compatible tool set.

I currently use msv and trang to convert the XACML xsd to rnc.  This
suits my needs, but I am not expert in schema languages, so I cannot say
that my rnc file is fit for all purposes.

--Paul Tyson