Subject: RE: [xacml-comment] XACML 2.0: Small error in dayTimeDuration

What I saw is that in XACML 3.0 the XMLSchema datatype of
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#dayTimeDuration is used.
What I meant with "it is not relevant" is that here the definition is not up
to the XACML TC.

Regards
Florian

-----Original Message-----
From: Ludwig Seitz [mailto:ludwig@axiomatics.com]
Sent: Mittwoch, 30. September 2009 08:51
To: Florian Huonder
Cc: 'Bill Parducci'; xacml-comment@lists.oasis-open.org

Florian Huonder wrote:
> Hi,
> Thanks.
>
> How is the proceeding now? Is that still relevant for an, maybe planned,
> errata of XACML 2.0?
> I am asking because I saw that this datatype was replaced in XACML 3.0.

I am quite sure it is relevant for 3.0 too, since the datatype was only
replaced because it had an old identifier. The new dayTimeDuration
attribute has probably exactly the same definition, except for the id.

Kudos for noticing this!

/Ludwig

--
Ludwig Seitz, PhD             |   Axiomatics AB
Training & Development        |   Electrum 223