Subject: xacml v3 implementation

Hello
I wanted you please help me to find a comprehensive XACML v3 implementation, including all architecture components such as: PEP, PDP, oblilgation enforcer, ... .
is there any one which you prefer? or you support it? or OASIS has developed it?

I would be extremely grateful if you could help me in this problem, since it could be of a great significance in my master thesis. I appreciate your concern in advance.

Sincerely,
Tina Tavizi