Subject: RE: [xacml-comment] RE: Attribute Array in JSON Request

Regarding the example, all I could find about MDP – besides MultiRequests - is:

the optional default objects (based on section 4.2.2.1) can also be an array instead of single-valued in order to cater for multiple decision requests as defined in [XACMLMDP]

But I’m not sure what it means. Does it mean that you can have something like the following for MDP ?

“AccessSubject”: [

                “Attribute”: […],

                “Attribute”: […],

                …

]

As for the JSON schema, I just wrote it by hand L and used a Java library to make sure it is valid and works. I’ve been waiting for the JSON Profile to be finalized before making it official, in case there are new changes following the review period (which I hope there will be). Anyway, I can share what we have for now. You can find the draft on AuthzForce’s github :

https://github.com/authzforce/xacml-json-model/tree/develop/src/main/resources/org/ow2/authzforce/xacml/json/model

Beware of a few things:

-          It is split in 3 schemas: common.schema (common to Requests and Responses), Request.schema (for Request only) and Response.schema (for Response only)

-          I tried to keep it simple for our needs, so it does not support Default Category objects actually, only the generic Category one (but it is possible to support both with json schema).

-          It is written according to draft 06 of JSON schema. Yes, JSON schema is still a draft spec and, since I wrote this 3 months ago, the draft 07 has come out. There are still many issues to be fixed on this spec: https://github.com/json-schema-org/json-schema-spec/issues

Regards,

Cyril