Subject: New REST & JSON Profile Working Drafts posted

I finally completed my action item to create new working drafts which merged various format and reference changes with corrections to various typos reported in the COS Review.

The new files are WD 09 of the REST Profile and WD 20 of the JSON Profile.

Steven, I suggest you create two new working drafts (10 & 21 respectively) and add in the material changes we have previously discussed.

Hal