Subject: RE: [xacml-dev] XACML 2

On 28 September, Diego M. Gonzalez writes: RE: [xacml-dev] XACML 2
 > I have finished the code that loads the policies and makes
 > difference for both versions. But I'll like to start with a
 > TDD environment for which I have to create some conformance
 > tests with the new schema and namespaces.
 >
 > Have you started with the conformance tests? Do you want to
 > use a common place to store them so any implementor can get
 > the tests, and provide feedback about them?

Diego,

The XACML TC has not discussed conformance tests for XACML 2.0.
I have asked the chairs to put the topic on our agenda.  Sun
volunteered to do CTs for XACML 1.0, and IBM for XACML 1.1, but I
don't know if IBM is interested in doing them for XACML 2.0.
There is no requirement that a spec have CTs, but it certainly is
valuable.

Anne
Sun Microsystems Laboratories
1 Network Drive,UBUR02-311     Tel: 781/442-0928
Burlington, MA 01803-0902 USA  Fax: 781/442-1692