Subject: Re: [xacml-dev] XACML 2

Hi Diego.

> Have you started with the conformance tests? Do you want to use a
> common place to store them so any implementor can get the tests, and
> provide feedback about them?

Like Anne said, there are no 2.0 tests, so no, I haven't started to work
on them :) If you're proposing that we start work on creating them, that
would be fine by me. I think this list is the right place to hold that
discussion, and I think the goal should be a set of tests (the same form
as the current tests) that we could give back to the XACML TC. At that
point they would live on the TC's web page, but until then I'm happy to
host our work in the tests tree that I already have going, if that would
help.

If you're talking about supporting the existing tests, yes, my code does
pass all those tests, and I have a very simple test framework setup to
run the tests. Did you want to talk about some of the 1.x tests in
particular? Let me know!

seth