Subject: RE: [xacml-dev] Conformance Tests for V1

Hi Seth,

Thanks for your help, in CT#IIIF007 it was a bug in my XPath handling
related with the Namespaces.

But regarding IIIA014, why do you say "Policy2 Obligations are Permit
Obligations", here is the list of Obligations (I've removed the
AttributeAssignment elements)

<Obligation
ObligationId="urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:1.0:conformance-test:IIIA014:poli
cy2:obligation-1" FulfillOn="Permit">
</Obligation>

<Obligation
ObligationId="urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:1.0:conformance-test:IIIA014:poli
cy2:obligation-2" FulfillOn="Permit">
</Obligation>

<Obligation
ObligationId="urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:1.0:conformance-test:IIIA014:poli
cy2:obligation-3" ulfillOn="Deny">
</Obligation>

<Obligation
ObligationId="urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:1.0:conformance-test:IIIA014:poli
cy2:obligation-4" FulfillOn="Deny">
</Obligation>

There are 4 obligations, 2 of them are for Permit and 2 for Deny. Since
the Policy2 will evaluate as Permit, obligations 3 and 4 must be
returned.

Am I ok?

Thanks in advance,
Diego Gonzalez