Subject: RE: [xacml-dev] Policy editor? Gui?

It makes a lot of sense. I couldn't come up with a set of features.

> > I've been thinking about editor ever since I had to write policies.
> > It's
> > very inconvinient to edit them in regular XML editor.
>
> Yes. I started work on a tool mostly because I was sick of looking at
> policies in emacs :)

I've been thinking about writing a plug-in for Eclipse. If I figure out
what set of features is required, then it would be easier to start
thinking about implementation. Othersie, all I have is random thoughts
and a bunch of policies to edit :)

Thanks,
Argyn