Subject: RE: [xacml-dev] Policy editor? Gui?

>===== Original Message From Seth Proctor <Seth.Proctor@Sun.COM> =====
>On Tue, 2004-11-16 at 13:21, Mary Kolencik (siamese@bcpl.net) wrote:
>> For those thinking of features for a tool, any thought to
>> keeping track of a policy-id scheme with the tool?
>
>Sorry, I'm not following. Could you describe what you're looking for
>here?

Let's say I'm the policy editor for a system, I control all the
policies and I want some scheme to keep all of my policy ids unique.
It's a requirement, right? So if I were using a tool to write my
policies, it would be nice to have the tool assign the policy ids
and manage them.

Also, being able to sign policies with the tool would be nice.

Mary Kolencik
www.sibercats.us