Subject: ??bug in regexp-string-match ??

Hi everybody,

First of all thanks to seth and anne for your advices concerning the special
attributeSelector .

I just figured out that if one enters a regexp like this
one:

/:Request/:Resource/:ResourceContent/wfs:FeatureCollection\[\d+\]/gml:featureMember\[\d+\]/myns:ROADL_1M

SunXACML will handle the expression the same way as if there would were a .*
at the end.
I had a look at the source code were the author( Seth Proctor or Yassir
Elley) is saying that one has to append $ at the end if you don't want this
behavior. Unfortunately this is not working.

Is it a bug or am I doing stupid things.

Thanks for help
greets
jan

GMX DSL-Netzanschluss + Tarif zum supergünstigen Komplett-Preis!