Subject: About the use of the Resource Content element

Hello everybody,
   I'm an italian student of Ingegneria Informatica at the University of
Pisa.

I'm working on a thesis work about the use of  XACML  in accessing
resources stored in a database.

Our solution wants to insert a representation of the resource in the
request using the resource content element.

I'm using the Sun's XACML Implementation version 1.2.

Actually I'm looking for guidelines about how to encode the resource
inside this element.

Could you help me in retriving the guidelines I'm looking for or any
useful material?

Thanks,
           Antonio Murgia

Tiscali Adsl 2 Mega Free: l'adsl piu' veloce e' gratis!
Naviga libero dai costi fissi con Tiscali Adsl 2 Mega Free, l'adsl Free
piu' veloce in Italia. In piu', se ti abboni entro il 13 dicembre 2004,
navighi gratis fino al 31 marzo 2005 e non paghi il costo di adesione.
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/