Subject: RE: [xacml-dev] Deny-override

I think it just gives the policy writer a little more control on the
evaluation sequence, which may impact the performance of the system.

Suppose, there's a rule R1, which is very slow to evaluate and "usually
permits", then there's a rule R2, which is "fast" and "usually denies".
In this situation it makes a sense to first try R2, then R1 for
performance reasons. That's how I understand this.

Thanks
argyn