Subject: RE: [xacml-dev] Conformance Tests for V2

Seth

There's must be an owner of Conformance tests v.1. If this owner can't
maintain the test suite, then someone else should take ownership of
this. You know how important it is to have a conformance test set. If
there's any help needed with technical stuff, I can offer myself. Maybe
Diego would contribute his work.

Thanks,
argyn