Subject: Re: [xacml-dev] Multiple Subjects in a single request

Hi Seth
I have one more question on multiple subjects:
Let say i have two subjects (1 and 2) in a request. In my policy there is
a single "read" rule that should check different attributes from each
subject attribute sets. How am I going to express in the rule definition
that attr1 AND attr2 from subject1 and subject2 must be present?

Can I use rule combining functions inside of a rule. or should I define
two seperate rules to check two subject attributes
I appreciate any clarification
Thanks and have a good weekend
...Mine:)

--