Subject: Re: [xacml-dev] Some queries regarding RBAC and XACML Profile for delegation.

> No, it's the other way around:
>
> -- First you match the access request against the access policies.
> -- If there is a permit (which is associated with an issuer), then you
> MUST generate a _new_ administrative request, and check that against the
> administrative policies.
> -- If the result is deny or not applicable for the first access request,
> then you do not need to generate a second request. (We are still working
> on the details of deny though, so draft 07 is not fully consistent on
> this issue.)

oh , now i got you, you mean, Access policies are issued by the Users means
the Access policies contains Issuer element.

but i am thinking on the other way arround.

Suppose i have normal XACML policies with no Issuer element and delegate
element i.e. they are normal access policies and dont need any further
authorization.
if , an access request got "notApplicable", or "Deny", i will then check for
the delegation policies (User Issued one) and so as to generate an
Administrative request and ...

Agreed  ?

regards
Muhammad.