Subject: RBAC : adding multiple resource and actions in a rule.

Hi there,

I am still a novice and trying to grasp the concepts of XACML. applogies for
any silly questions..i would  appreciate any suggestions related to adding
multiple resource attributes and corresponding action in a policy rule..

Scenario..

Role --- student  (has permissions on three resources and different
permissions)

1)
Permission --- read
on
Resources ---  course-info and exam-results..

2)
Permission --- write
on
Resources --- personal-data

How will i create a permission policy set for this type of scenario....while
going through xacml profile for RBAC i found " permission <policy set>
associated with a given role may allow acces to multiple resources using
multiple actions ..

Could any body help me with this,how will i proceed ... any suggestions will
be appreciated ..

Regards
Nafees