Subject: question about xpath

Dear all,

I have two questions.
1) I have just tried to test the Example2 from the xacml-core specification with SimplePDP from sun-xacml. It seems like the function urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:1.0:function:xpath-node-match is not supported. Do you know how I can solve this problem?
2) From the implementation guide, it says that by using AttributeDesignator, the PDP can look in any other location besides the xacml request. However, I have not seen any example neither in the specification nor the implementation guide about this. Anyone knows how to do it?

thanks

Sand

Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.