Subject: Policy Combination

Dear Lists members,

I am trying to combine several policies located in different files as I
stated in

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml-dev/200706/msg00008.html

Whenever I try with this configuration I keep getting

An error occured while trying to find a single applicable policy for a
request: too many applicable top-level policies.

If I copy the content of the referenced policy to the main policy, there is
no error. So this means, at least I suppose like that, there is no conflict
in my policies. If there is a policy I have policy combination algorithm
permit-overrides. So all the conflict should be resolved with that?

Do you have any idea about the problem and the solution?

Ps: I load the policies properly with FilePolicyModule and PolicyFinder (I
mean all different files are loaded).

Thanks in advance.

--

Fatih TURKMEN