Subject: Re: [xacml-dev] xpath, urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:1.0:resource:xpath

Hi Niko,

The TC is preparing the core errata for publication and the pointer
I gave you is the current state, and the issues from this email should
be discussed and included as appropriate, and I agree that B.6 and
A.3.15 leave one a bit unsure as to what is the real situation, and all
this should be part of resolving the issue.

On your xpath questions, I am not an expert on xpath and do not
know the answer about xpointer, but will also bring this to attention
of TC, and the terminology re: "root" I was just using loosely, so
you are probably correct that "context" is the correct term as
to where the xpath starts within the document.

    Thanks,
    Rich