Subject: Notification: XACMLight 2.0 released

I've run all mandatory conformance tests and fixed
many bugs as a result of this. I've also implemented
policy/policy set references in this release and a
simple policy/policy set repositoy.

The download link:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=224175

The SVN link:
https://xacmllight.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/xacmllight/tags/2.0

Please consider version 1.0 as depricated.

Be a better friend, newshound, and