Subject: Re: [xacml-dev] POSSIBLE EMAIL SPAM: 2nd CfP: ICCGI 2010 || September20-25, 2010 - Valencia, Spain

Hi Mary,

I received a bunch of these emails on different lists. They appeared to
be bogus to me, and I did some googling (iaria ieee) and found
indications that there may be problems, for example the following URL,
of which I know nothing, but from a "where there's smoke there may be
fire perspective" is a possible indicator that there are problems:
http://anti-ieee.blogspot.com/2010/01/iaria-ieee-conferences-prof-petre-dini.html

While I cannot say for certain what the origin of these emails might be,
I am suggesting that we may want to consider screening them out, unless
someone can attest to their legitimacy.

    Thanks,
    Rich