Subject: XACML 2.0 policy indexing based on resouce and indentity

Hi all,

I had a question regarding indexing of XACML 2.0 policies. In my environment I have huge number of policies (around 200K). I need to index them for better policy evaluation. All of my resources are either strings or regular expressions. Subjects are defined based on the user attributes. Apart from the policy evaluation I get below kind of search requests for policies.

1. What are the policies this user has access?
2. Who are persons has access to this resource?

I want my indexing mechanism to efficiently serve these cases. I am really having problems in identifying matching policies with respect to subject.

Can anyone suggest me some good ways to index subject and resources?

Sorry if it is not the question to be posted in this forum.

Thanks in advance
Hari