Subject: Re: [xacml-dev] Standard Performance Test Suite for XACML

Thanks folks for the interest shown on the $subject...

Although there are some individual efforts on XACML performance testing - we still don't have a standard performance test suite..

Having a standard performance test to benchmark different PDP implementations will be really helpful..

How can OASIS help on building a performance test suite for XACML..?

--
Thanks & Regards,
Prabath

Architect & Senior Manager,