Subject: Re: [xacml-dev] PDP not like a web service

I think the most stable engine (i.e. implementation) is Sun's reference implementation (just check sun xacml).
However, it seems like Sun discontinued (at least to the outside world) the project, so
you have to know the code the fix the problems/bugs by yourself. Its discussion group also seems inactive.
In any case, it is (almost) the most mature one out there.

Apart from that, there XACML Enterprise which is quite stable and efficient but I haven't
used very much apart from some experiments. There are also some others listed in [1].

[1] http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=1456499

--
Fatih