Subject: Profile for JSON content in XACML request and JSON content referencing in the policies via JsonPath

Currently XACML request supports only XML content in the "Content" section. Our proposal is to include "MediaType" attribute to indicate content type. Default content type is assumed to be XML (text/xml or application/xml). In additional to that we propose to support JSON as a content type using MediaType (application/json and allow to reference that content via AttributeSelector using JsonPath (http://goessner.net/articles/JsonPath/) .

JsonPath - http://goessner.net/articles/JsonPath/
www.xacml4j.org - Open source XACML engine