Subject: RE: [xacml-users] Policy for Conformance Test IIC008 issue?

Thanks for explanation. it sounds reasonable to me.

I wasn't sure what is negative policy. I thought it has something to do
with policy "algebra". I mean things like Rule1 "can access everything
in dir a" and Rule2 "can't access anything in dir a/b". So, if I do
Rule1 + Rule2, can I access dir a/b?

So, maybe the term "negative policy" is a little bit confusing, because
it makes you think about the "effect", not the type of condition. The
type of condition based on absence of attribute should have a better
name, e.g. "existential" condition :)

Thanks,
Argyn