Subject: Re: [xacml-users] XACML Samples

Hi Mahdi.

On Tue, 2004-10-12 at 13:11, Mahdi Mankai wrote:
> Could anybody provide me with some XACML samples?
> I am working in checking inconsistency in XACML policies, and I need
> more real examples for tests.

Are there specific examples you're looking for? As Diego points out, the
conformance tests are a good place to find a large number of tests. My
open source implementation has a smaller set of examples that cover wide
ground. If you're looking for something specific, I'm sure we could
provide (or generate) other samples.

> Does anybody know if there is already any research or work XACML on
> policies validation?

I have been working (slowly) at this problem for a little while now.
Along with some collaborators in Universities, we've been working on
validation, verification, and some basic reasoning. Nothing is written
yet, but if you're curious let me know and we can talk about what you're
interested in..

seth