Subject: RE: [xacml-users] XACML Samples

Yeah, these are the same well-known problems, which exist with any unit
testing process :)

It's a pain to write tests if you do them all at once. However, if you
add them at the same time when you code or change policies, it's not
that bad. Writing a couple of tests a day doesn't hurt much.

Thanks,
Argyn