Subject: RE: [xacml-users] Policy for Conformance Test IIC008 issue?

This is not the only problem with negative rules. Take a look at the discussion in section 9.1.7 of the main XACML spec. In fact I suggest you read all of section 9, since obviously you have not. XACML is not a maigc wand which will automatically do the right thing in all circumstances. It is a tool that depends on many other things in the environment.

Hal