Subject: RE: [xacml-users] Obligations: How can they be used?

>FYI, there is a discussion list specific to the SunXACML implementation,
>though I think you probably found it given your comment about mailing
>lists. I know this is a general question, but I wanted to let you know
>about the project-specific list, in case you hadn't found it yet..

I haven't found it, can you list a URL or something to subscribe?

On the topic of obligations, I gather that they only apply to
permit and deny. Or can obligations be returned with not applicable
and indeterminate as well? I'm thinking of the example of using
obligations for tracking all access attempts to particular
resources, in which case you would want the obligations passed
up with na and indeterminate.

Mary

Mary Kolencik
www.sibercats.us