Subject: Combining <AttributeMatch>'s

Hi all,

I am new to this list and (as is likely with most newbies) I have a
question for all you XACML experts out there. Here is a quick example of
and ACL rule I have with the guts removed:

<Rule RuleId="SomeRule" Effect="Permit">
  <Target>
    <Subjects>
      <Subject>
	<SubjectMatch>
	</SubjectMatch>
      </Subject>
      <Subject>
	<SubjectMatch>
	</SubjectMatch>
      </Subject>
    </Subjects>
    <Actions>
      <Action>
        <ActionMatch>
        </ActionMatch>
      </Action>
      <Action>
        <ActionMatch>
        </ActionMatch>
      </Action>
    </Actions>
  </Target>
</Rule>

My question is this:

I gather that the above rule will allow either of the subjects to perform
either of the actions (correct me if I am wrong). How would I alter this
such that the request would have to match BOTH of the <Subject> tags to
perform either of the actions(i.e. a logical AND on the two conditions)?
An example would be that it would have to be a particular user from a
particular IP address to be able to read and write to a particular
file/directory.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Shiv

* Shiv Kaushal                          *
* High Energy Physics                   *
* Department of Physics and Astronomy   *
* The University of Manchester          *
* Manchester                            *
* M13 9PL                               *
* Tel: 00 44 (0) 161 275 4223           *
* http://www.hep.man.ac.uk/u/shiv/      *