Subject: Re: [xacml-users] AttributeSelector usage

I have my own functions and datatypes - hence I find it counter
intutive. I do agree that a standard mechanism (functions, etc) cannot
fathom an arbitrary structure in an attributevalue - but I would have
thought that if I define my own functions and own datatypes then I
should be able to process it - even with a standard implementation.

prakash