Subject: Re: [xacml-users] AttributeSelector usage

I think we are splitting haris here! You are right in that XPath 1.0
returns a node-set; I am not really concerned whether it is a DOM node
or a node-set. The important point that was being made was any generic
mechanism [potentially untyped:-) ] will do...

I can see the concern for typing...but all said and done - it boggles
my mind that we have a tree fragment and we say one cannot access the
entire tree fragment!

prakash