Subject: Newbie:Usage of XACML

Hello everyone,

we'are realizing some kind of a management system which can
provide rights(not only access decision) to external systems.

I dont't know if XACML can be used for the following Use-Case:

An external systems want's to get all rights of a certain
person associated with a certain ressource of a certain
provider.

I've seen that XACML replies only "PERMIT, "DENY" ...
Is there a way to express rights within the Response like
"is able to edit admin information" or "can delete user
information".

Thanks in advance,

Stefan