Subject: Re: [xacml-users] Newbie:Usage of XACML

Hi steffan,

> I've seen that XACML replies only "PERMIT, "DENY" ...
> Is there a way to express rights within the Response like
> "is able to edit admin information" or "can delete user
> information".

if i got your idea right, then, the response is for certain resource, and
assume that your company have a some sort of Remote Procedure Call
"Edit_Admin_Information" , so in the response u will have some thing like
Permit /Deny to Edit_Admin_Information am i right ??

Muhammad.

PS:i just got the response of Seth during this email , but any way, i am
posting it.