Subject: X.500 name matching

Greetings,

I am looking for a document describing X.500 name (DN) matching, since I
could not find it in the XACML core spec. The response I got on the
XACML comments list:
"This is a known errata.  It will be added, but description should be
rather standard." I looked at RFCSs 2253, 2256, 2798 and 3280 - the last
one being mentioned in
the XACML core spec: "IETF RFC 3280 contains simplified matching rules
that the XACML x500Name-equal function uses.", p.108.

Did not find the rules I was looking for. Help appreciated,